God’s others had a good TESTIMONY
- By FAITH God’s others were able to endure the persecution and suffering this world offered them
What does this have to do with us?
- God’s word makes it clear that as a follower of Jesus Christ we will suffer PERSECUTION
- Matthew 10: 16-18; Mark 13: 9-13; Luke 21: 12-17
When we do face persecution what should our response be?
- Our RESPONSE to persecution and suffering for the cause of Christ should be rejoicing
- The PROPHETS serve as an example to us
- JESUS serves as an example to us
God’s others exhibited a faith that HONORS God and counts His will, His favor, and His righteousness as more CHERISHED than all earthly happiness