For directions to our church click here.
For a map of our campus click here.
To fill out a visitor card click here.
Get connected to an adult small group here.
We know that visiting a new church can often be a trying experience! You’ve got to
find the church, figure out where to park, find classes for the kids, find classes for yourself, try to get that jelly donut stain off your pants….
We are so excited that you have questions about our church. Please take a few moments and let us answer some of those questions that you may have. If you are planning to visit Southside Baptist for the first time, this page is for you! We hope to answer many of your questions here so you can spend your early Sunday morning preparing for worship rather than worrying about all the details.
When you arrive through the front doors of the Commons Area you will find a welcome center with someone to help you find classes and assist you with more answers.
· What do I wear?
- Wear what you are comfortable wearing without being a distraction from the worship of our Lord. Typically, you’ll see everything from jeans to suits.
· What should I bring?
- Just bring yourself and anybody else you want to bring! Come as you are! A Bible is handy, though we’ll be happy to provide one.
· Where do I park?
- In general if you come for Worship there is plenty of parking around the Main Sanctuary Building. As you get to know our church there may a more convenient place to go directly to the nursery or a class. We do have Guest Parking marked directly in front of the covered walk to the right of the Worship Center.
· When are the services?
- Our Sunday Morning service starts at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday Evening Worship/Activities start at 6:00 p.m, after our MIDWEEK meal beginning at 5:00 (meal is not served during summer months).
· Do you have childcare?
- We provide childcare for all services and most activities. If you are not sure of childcare for an event, please feel free to call the office for information.
· What small groups are available for my Family?
- Sunday small groups divided by age and grade begin on Sunday Mornings at 9:15 a.m. There are many options for small groups that meet at various times throughout the year. If you are interested in check out a particular group, please email Pastor Adam, firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out the Connect with Us page.
- Wednesday Evening is packed with activities for all ages too! M3 Worship is designed for ages 4 years old through fifth grade. Then we have student worship, adult small groups, prayer service, and worship ministry rehearsals. For those who need it, childcare is available for birth through age 3.
- Please visit our Ministry pages for more details.
· Will I be asked to fill out information?
- For those visiting with us for the first time, there is a connect card located inside the bulletin that we would love for you fill out for us if you choose to. It is a way for us to get to know a little bit about you and connect with you.
- If you wish to fill out information online please provide it here.