To fill out a visitor card click here.
For directions to our church click here.
For a map of our campus click here.
Get connected to an adult small group here.
We are so excited that you have questions about our church. Please take a few moments and let us answer some of those questions that you may have. If you are planning to visit Southside Baptist for the first time, this page is for you! We hope to answer many of your questions here so you can spend your early Sunday morning preparing for worship rather than worrying about all the details.
When you arrive through the doors of the Commons Area you will find a welcome center with someone to help you find classes and assist you with more answers.
· What do I wear?
- Wear what you are comfortable wearing without being a distraction from the worship of our Lord. Typically, you’ll see everything from jeans to suits.
· What should I bring?
- Just bring yourself and anybody else you want to bring! Come as you are! A Bible is handy, though we’ll be happy to provide one.
· Where do I park?
- First time guests, especially with children will have the best experience parking in the rear parking lot and entering into the large Commons Area. A greeter will help direct you once inside. As you get to know our church there may a more convenient place to go directly to the nursery or a class.
· When are the services?
- Our Sunday Morning service starts at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. Wednesday Evening Worship/Activities start at 6:00 p.m.
· Do you have childcare?
- We provide childcare for all services and most activities. If you are not sure of childcare for an event, please feel free to call the office for information or email Children’s Pastor Russ Price, Russ Price firstname.lastname@example.org.
· What small groups are available for my Family?
- Sunday small groups divided by age and grade begin on Sunday Mornings at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. There are many options for small groups that meet at various times throughout the year. If you are interested in check out a particular group, please email Pastor Adam, email@example.com.
- Wednesday Evening is packed with activities for all ages too! Southside Kids is designed for ages 4 years old through sixth grade. Then we have student worship, adult small groups, prayer service, and worship ministry rehearsals. For those who need it, childcare is available for birth through age 3.
- · Will I be asked to fill out information?
- Due to COVID restrictions, there are no physical cards at this time.
- If you wish to fill out information online please provide it here.